I am going to try to start updating my blog so that all you anti facebook people :P can see what is going on with me. No Promises though because I have no computer at my house and the only one I have access to is my work computer and I should be working not blogging.
Anyways I Just recently got promoted from four hours a day at a call center to the Advertising, Co-Op, and Recruiting Office. I am very happy working full time and feeling very satisfied at the end of the day when I see all the work that I have gotten done. I was getting very sick of doing the same thing (making calls) every day and never seeing the result of my work.
Aaron's work is doing quite well too. They are getting ready to start advertising with Comcast Business and we're exited to see what that will bring. Btw I am LOVING being married and I couldn't imagine having someone any more wonderful than Aaron!
We are trying to sell our hayabusa to pay off his car and maybe someday buy a cheaper bike :( . Which is sad cause I love the bike.

We also bought a kitten for Valentines day. She's gray and we named her Chloe. She is already turning out to be a pain though. Like tearing around the house in the middle of the night and last night she was scratching the wall beside Aaron at like three in the morning. She is crazy. But we like her anyways :) . She loves attention so that makes for a fun cat.
Aaron's sister Angela is coming to town this weekend she is the only one of the five sisters I haven't met. I am exited to spend time with more of his family. Four of his sisters and his Mom came to Gutenberg with us after our wedding and we had so much fun with them. Hopefully we will get to go visit them sometime soon where they live in North Dakota.
Pris's wedding is this weekend too. Gosh why do family events all happen at once? :) Gonna be a busy weekend for me.
Well better get some work done. I'm out. :)

3 comments:
It is so much fun to hear from you again! Thanks for taking time to post, esp with working full time.
Rachel(proudly anti facebook :)
P.S. The picture is really cute!
Well, I humbly love facebook, but I'll still enjoy your blog! Lol
I do have a facebook :) I should find you there.
But I also do Blogger; the nice thing about blogs is people write a little more about their life.
Twas quite a surprise when you showed up in my Google Reader. Had listed you under 'abandoned blogs I think.'
Anyway Hi.
Post a Comment