Hope and I stayed up till Four in the morning Friday night. . . Not a great idea when your supposed to look pretty the next day but oh well what can ya do when you're with sisters but drink caffeine and stay up late? I think it is gonna be filthy for Hope having no sisters near by to talk to anymore now that Candace is going back to Nashville and Pris to NC :( . I guess she'll have to start spending more time with me :D !!I'm gonna miss Pris and Candace too. It's not easy all going our separate ways but I guess it's life. Sad to think things will never be the way they were when we were best buds playing in the mud without a care in the world :( .
It's a good thing there are so many blessings that come with each stage in life so that we can survive moving on. It's still not easy though.

No comments:
Post a Comment