OH WOW!Words cannot describe the feeling of bliss that overpowers me at this moment. YAY! BANANANANANANANANANANAS rule!!!(I don't get the picture at the very bottom, though...all the others are super cool).Hmmmmmm...so maybe this is your subtle way to telling me to give this subject a rest??? ;-)
You must do the banana layout
I'm loving this new layout...
Today I threatened to leave my tasty lunch banana peel on Kezzi's pillow when she refused to do her job and clear it from the table.The horror in her eyes was priceless. So sorry y'all weren't there to share in the fun!
What a filth bag!! I was not supposed to clear the table by myself anyways and the banana peel was brown... UGH!!!
What do you have against brown kezzie
Bananas....riiiight. I like the monkey pic (Although usually I am not a fan of monkeys) he looks happy to be eating it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH WOW!
Words cannot describe the feeling of bliss that overpowers me at this moment. YAY! BANANANANANANANANANANAS rule!!!
(I don't get the picture at the very bottom, though...all the others are super cool).
Hmmmmmm...so maybe this is your subtle way to telling me to give this subject a rest???
;-)
You must do the banana layout
I'm loving this new layout...
Today I threatened to leave my tasty lunch banana peel on Kezzi's pillow when she refused to do her job and clear it from the table.
The horror in her eyes was priceless. So sorry y'all weren't there to share in the fun!
What a filth bag!! I was not supposed to clear the table by myself anyways and the banana peel was brown... UGH!!!
What do you have against brown kezzie
Bananas....riiiight. I like the monkey pic (Although usually I am not a fan of monkeys) he looks happy to be eating it.
Post a Comment