When I was in MO Candy found out someone's cell number who was with me at the moment and called all the way from TN asking what channel to put the TV on to start a DVD. What can I say I am the only one in my whole family of nine who can get a movie started, DVD or VHS
This a lot like my family, except they couldn't watch a DVD.
This a lot like my family, except they couldn't watch a DVD.
5 comments:
Now look here,
I emailed you that, and I'm not even mentioned. How's that for gratitude...
Didja get your shoes yet?
can you imagine what the next generation will think of us when we say, "I broke down and bought a hovercraft."
No, the shoes haven't come yet. The order form says I have to wait 3 to 4 weeks cause I designed them.
All right, sorry man for not mentioning you, hope it didn't cut too deep:).
I think I'll be able to work through it with counseling and therapy.
I'm the one that called to ask how to start it. Just when I had finally figured out how to use our old DVD player it broke and we got a new one. Annddd I was back at square one. Shameful, but all to true!
I WANT A HOVERCRAFT! If I could ever learn to drive the dern thing! =P
Post a Comment