Yesterday we were sitting in our living room, mom was trying to read to the younger kids while I made breakfast. When we saw about six boys come running down our hill. Luke and Abel stood up and began to stare with longing out the window and Mom rolled her eyes. "Sit down and ignore them!" was the first thing Mom said, knowing this was not possible. Luke immediately said, "I think Pal (our dog) just went in the chicken house." Again Mom rolled her eyes, "Whatever." she closed the book for now. Aunt Lori was babysitting eight extra kids (our other cousins). With school canceled until afternoon we all went out to say hi.
Candace and I went over to Loris to help out with the kids and had a ball. The kids were pretty good but very energetic. Some of the younger kids went out and cleaned Lori's two foot deep baby pool and filled it up and all of the kids had a blast jumping in it. Then we went inside and played a really fun game called Apples to Apples which was highly entertaining. Then I ran home to get Mad Libs and after playing that our stomachs were all sore from laughing. Then we went and had a ball outside. As you can see.
Poor Aunt Lori ...all those kids!!
Candace and I went over to Loris to help out with the kids and had a ball. The kids were pretty good but very energetic. Some of the younger kids went out and cleaned Lori's two foot deep baby pool and filled it up and all of the kids had a blast jumping in it. Then we went inside and played a really fun game called Apples to Apples which was highly entertaining. Then I ran home to get Mad Libs and after playing that our stomachs were all sore from laughing. Then we went and had a ball outside. As you can see.
Poor Aunt Lori ...all those kids!!
Candace asked her to pose for the camera.


5 comments:
hey this is ur cuz mike, u know from hardcore Michigan, well ur g-ma told me about ur blog thing so i decided to check it out and leave a comment, so how have u guys been,havent seen u guys in a while, well fill me in
MIKE
PS the spelling in that prolly sux cuz i am not a good speller :D
I like apples to apples, but what's really fun is playing it backwards. Mad Libs are to dye for!
I think it's hard playing it with little kids 'cause they don't know what adjectives/adverbs/nouns are.
I don't know what they are either.
I'm liking that Starbucks logo.
Kez
Take a hint from Candi and POST AGAIN!!! Something about the H2O maybe... :)
Post a Comment