Monday, August 27, 2007

So what happens if you're wierd??

I haven't blogged in a while so this is going to be an update on anything I can think of.

School is going GREAT! I am studying American government and biblical law...Sound boring? Well it's not! I absolutely love it!!! One of the books I'm reading is called Tools Of Dominion. Wen I read the first bit I had to take notes just to understand it, But after a couple weeks I could begin to get it all without writing it down :P. Since then I have really learned a LOT from it.

A couple of days after my 17th birthday I finally got to go and get my drivers licence...Yay!!! So now I can run errands for Mom or go do things I want without having to make sure one of the girls is able to take me.


We went to the North Myrtle Beach with Uncle Kenny and Aunt Lori and had a BLAST!!! It was GREAT hanging out with my cousins on the beach (they live next door but we never get sick of them). We stayed at a beach cottage that had four huge bedrooms and right down the road were three towers that had pools, a game room, and good beach access. A big plus was that I got to play with baby Sarah every day for almost a week :P!!! Aunt Lori took a lot of really good pictures but left her camera at the pool and when they went back to find it, it was gone.



We left the beach a couple days early to go visit Dads family who live in NC while Uncle Kenny and Aunt Lori stayed behind till Sunday. We had a great time visiting with our relatives there. We went shopping with Dads sister and found Mom her mother-of-the-bride dress. Since none of us but Hope like to shop it was nice that we found what Mom wanted right away :) . Finding the dress lessened like all of Moms "wedding stress".



This Sunday we went to church and saw some friends that we hadn't seen in a while cause we have been gone a lot. We went out to eat with some of them and ran into Uncle Kenny, Aunt Lori, and the kids coming home from the beach....Yeah that was weird!!! Now we're home hanging out with all the rest of the family around Shadybrook Acres. So there's the update on the going on's 'roun here.

Later ;D

6 comments:

Nathan L. said...

About time you blogged again. Congrats on the license!

Keziah Haag said...

Thank ye :D.

zach caddy said...

I like the smiley who crashes. If i'd been drinking something it woulda come outa my nose, y'know!

Keziah Haag said...

Haha, yeah I just about died when I found it. the sound effects are sweet!!!!!

Strider said...

new post, young lady! I do read blogspots, and it gets annoying when people don't ever post. :)

Kaleb Nation said...

Congrats on getting a license! I remember when I got mine, my mom took so many photos in front of the building people were looking at us weird...