Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Found My Happy Spot!

Well, I enjoyed youth immensely this week. There are five girls in our girls group plus our leader. We had a great time in our bible study. We are reading through Colossians and we read Colossians 4:2-6. we talked about prayer, shining our light through our conversations and in how we treat other people, and trusting in God through hard times. Go figure. That was just what I have recently been learning. We had some really in depth conversation and I definitely made some new friends!
-
At the end of study we all left Subway in the rainy weather and all piled into the youth leader's car though there wasn't quite enough room :) and drove to The Dock (which is where we have our main meeting). We got there and Jonathan who is our main youth pastor taught about submission and how God is in control of all authority and we should submit unless the laws we are under tell us to disobey Gods law. Romans 13:1-7. Over all I had a great time and I thought the teaching was really good.

1 comment:

bubbebobbie said...

Congratulations you were nominated Best Teen Blog. I didnt see your I have been nominated sticker so I thought perhaps you may not know.
Because of Jesus, Bobbie
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/bubbebobbie/

PS I have a Kezzi too