Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I haven't had time to blog lately so here is the overview. Super bowl was great as usual. We went to our cousin Davids house who has DVR on his TV so we could fast forward the things we didn't want to see. Our team won. YAY!

Yesterday was Priscilla's 18th birthday and we went Ice skating with Grandpa and Grandma and Lori and Kenny. Most of the kids had never ice skating before so it was interesting. They all loved it and 5 year old john was even able to skate alone after a while. Once The Littlest Princess fell and Aunt Lori helped her up asking "do you want to stop sand rest for a while?" She looked up crying and said. "I would but I love it to much!"She also cried when we had to go. While we were skating in a corner Pris saw a metal stand thing with a baby seat attached to it. it was meant to push a baby in. We immediately thought "Sarah" so we fetched her and strapped her in. We took turns pushing her around. While Pris pushed Sarah Hope and I skated ahead and watched Sarah's reaction. She giggled and smiled until it was time for them to clean the floor then she got mad. When we got home Pris had a dance she had choreographed for her birthday to a song by Twila Paris.You can read the lyrics here. Maybe I will post some pictures when we get them on our computer.

4 comments:

zach caddy said...

Happy Birthday!
zach

Hope said...

Ice skating for the first time was a lot of fun, but it came a lot of bruises too. I hope we can go again sometime.

Anonymous said...

oh my you lucky dog yes it is very fun its grrreat he he... well anyway

Anonymous said...

go colts all the way smeep!!!