
Mom found this site with a modesty survey on it. A group of girls put together some statements about modesty and sent out the survey to over fifteen hundred christian guys. The results amazed me! I had always cared about modesty and Dad and Mom had helped tell me what was and wasn't acceptable but to really know for certain that Dad and Mom where right was kind of cool. Though most of the things I pretty much already knew, it was encouraging to hear that a lot of guys care about a girl's modesty. Most of the guys said that modestly dressed girls were more attractive (in a good way) than immodest ones.
-
A 13 year old said:
"Modest girls are always more pretty to me than immodest girls. An immodest girl might be really pretty but her actions are ugly and they cancel out her natural beauty, making her ugly. A modest girl is pretty not only in looks but in actions and deeds and that is the type of girl I like to be around."
"Modest girls are always more pretty to me than immodest girls. An immodest girl might be really pretty but her actions are ugly and they cancel out her natural beauty, making her ugly. A modest girl is pretty not only in looks but in actions and deeds and that is the type of girl I like to be around."
-
I think it is really cool that a thirteen year old boy can have that attitude about girls at such a young age. I think that every girl should see what this survey has to say and even guys can be encouraged by it. If us girls can grasp this idea of not needing to show off our bodies to attract the right kind of guys I know we would be a lot happier. Most girls need to realize that attraction is so much more than just looks.

No comments:
Post a Comment