Hi folks I'm the third oldest in the Shadybrook Acres family I live on a hill with my cousins next door and my grandparents live through the woods. We have so much fun around Christmas its not even funny :) We all used to go to my grandparents house for Christmas but most of the presents were purchased by them and this did not work. We decided to do what some people call Secret Santa Claus where all eighteen of us draw names and just buy presents for the person we drew. This has worked so well and it has taken a load off our grandparents and instead of having to buy presents for twelve grandkids they can focus on one person each. I am really exited because I drew the name of my baby cousin who is my favorite baby in the whole world!!!! Sarah is just walking and loves dolls and other toys so its been very fun shopping for her. I would put a picture of her up but Mom has put way to many on our family blog! lol.
It's funny how almost nobody can keep it a secret for longer than a week and most everybody knows who got them. It's going to be very fun anyways!

2 comments:
you are so lucky i wanna live in your fantasy hobbit world where all the little hobbit children run through the forest and play all day
hey kezz blog about something im getting board
Post a Comment