Monday, December 18, 2006

The nativity


I saw the nativity a few weeks ago and I was very impressed at the accuracy in which they presented the whole story. It was beautifully put together and it made the story more real to me than it has ever been. I would encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to go and support it, just bring some tissue with you cause you will need it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
It says your profile has been viewed 414 times! Is that for real????
By the way, go gmail!
zach

Lisa said...

The Nativity Story was really good. I also needed a tissue. I really appreciated the reality of Mary and Joseph's emotions in the thought of raising God's son. And how it helped you realize how frightening that really would be.

Keziah Haag said...

Zach, no my profile has not been viewed that many times. That count is from Shadybrook Acres.
~Kezzi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody should have paid more attenion to the underlying message of that movie.

Keziah Haag said...

What do you think is the "underlying message"?