Yesterday we had to endure a rehearsal day at the dance studio from 10:00am to 5:00pm. It was tough but fun. We are getting ready for a History performance all the way in March. Yah...We need that much time to get it right but when we do it will be awesome!! If I do say so :) We are going to have a studio lock-in in a few days and I'm really looking forward to it! my friend Shelby and I decided to match and wear pigtails and toe socks "Whoa!" really blond! I can't believe Christmas is so near, we are already baking cookies and I'm making my traditional fudge.
My Uncle has been trying to lose weight for a while but he hasn't been able to have the self control so he has challenged Adventure Queen (because he is very competitive) to see who can lose the most by Christmas. The strict rule is they are to weigh Christmas morning at 10:00am wearing shorts and a T-shirt. The loser has to pay the winner $10.00 and wash thier car, and I will post who the winner is.

5 comments:
As if she needed to lose weight...
I know, pearlkeeper and I were mad about that!!
I definatly agree, that long dance day was tough. I also decided to go ditsie blonde w/ the pig tales & toe sox. it'll be a fun lock-in. By the way, seeing how Adventue queen and our Uncle have been eating, i doubt either will loose a pound!
the fat guy's goin down!!!
"As if she needed to lose weight..."
My thoughts exactly.
So who won?
Post a Comment