Hey folks!
I have added a new team member to my blog who just so happens to be my little sister, Hope.
Obviously, I won't be calling this kezzi's cove anymore. We've decided on ~the pink flamingo~. Sort of random but we liked it and that's what matters. :)

6 comments:
Hi this is Rachael,
Cute blog=)you need to look at my myspace
Love yall girls
Hey,
Is "the pink flamingo" a knock-off of "the screaming penguin?"
And Rach, what is your myspace?
Hi,
This is Sam B. from the H2o's in Missouri! If your wondering where I got You blog address, I got it from Zach C.
I like the color pink!
man hope you look like a model!!!
Dani,
You are way too nice to me. Thank you anyway. It's been way too long. I miss you.
awww honey i miss you to you girls are to wonderful for me to stay away for so long im a horrable person no not really but i do miss you guys
Post a Comment