Saturday, January 20, 2007

Update

Nothin' much has happened since we got home from the beach. I've been working on writing a book. I haven't gotten far but it's something to occupy my time. I've been visiting my Aunt Lori a lot lately and Joseph has been getting cuter every day. Monday I went with Lori to the hospital cause Joseph was coughing and choking at night. I went with her to help with Sarah. We ended up staying at the Hospital for almost four hours. They were running blood tests and he had to get an X-ray. It turned out he would be ok and but they gave Lori a breathing machine just in case. That night she was still worried so they brought him to the children's hospital. The doctor told them that he would admit him if he was just a little bit younger but he would be ok. He is doing a lot better now just a slight cough.
Us girls have been obsessed with painting lately. Pearlkeeper BLOCHhead and I started an acrylic class Monday and we think we'll like it. Mom and Pearlkeeper went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and came back with a boatload of canvas for painting. Maybe I'll post some of our stuff later. Mom is wanting me to do some fairy tale paintings for TheLittlestPrincess' room so I will have fun with those. At church I started volunteering and today I helped with the babies.
Life hasn't been very fast pace lately but I've been enjoying the peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Template!
Very...pink.
Good luck in you guy's class.
zach