Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We have been here for 4 days. Here are some things we have done.

We went to the St. Augustine lighthouse on the way down. Us kids got to go to the top while Mom and Dad stayed at the bottom. We thought the stairs were going to go on forever but when we got to the top there was an awesome view.
A couple days afterward we all walked about five miles in the sand to go see another light house. When we got there, there was a man made bay and we climbed on the walls. This is Pearlkeeper and I. Though it doesn't look like it here, the wind was blowing so hard I thought I was going to choke on my hair! On the way to the lighthouse we found this huge fish head just laying in the sand. That is Dads size 10 shoe next to it.


The next day we drove through the Everglades and I got to touch this bird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a big head (the fish i mean) wow you look like your enjoying yourselves you girls are all so beautiful(i guess the boys got the short end of the stick)

Keziah Haag said...

Aw! Poor boys!