Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well it looks like Pearlkeeper beat me to it and posted her painting. Here is a few of mine though.

I was inspired by Waterhouse to do this one. This was my art teachers favorite.


This is my most recent. My art teachers reaction to this one was "WEIRD!". I told him it was a fairy tale painting for TheLittlestPrincesess' room. He said "that's great! Put a scary painting in your little sister's room."


I'm terrible at still life and I pretty much hate this one:P This is the only one I've done in art class so far.


I sorta like unicorns and I've painted a few. This is kinda old but I like it so I put it up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool paintings. (although I must agree with your teacher. at first I thought it was a horror picture)

Keziah Haag said...

What? It's Snow White for goodness sake!

Beck's Bounty said...

Its all in the coloring and int he stroke type - the thing that evokes "feelings" about painting. Great job though - glad to see you are experimenting rather than staying in a "rut". Keep posting them !! {{{{ hugs }}}}

Anonymous said...

Impressive...

Anonymous said...

well i like it kezz i thought it was kind of like a whimsical kind of picture yet at night mabey it would be kinda creepy no not really