I haven't posted in a long time. Sorry:) We have been very busy lately so here is the update.
-
Christmas
When Christmas morning 10:00 came around Uncle Kenny refused to weigh and handed Adventure Queen the money. Pearlkeeper gave him as a gag gift a box full of diet books and slim fast shakes with nasty looking veggies thrown in here and there.
Of course he had to shove some in his mouth immediately.
SmokeyBear got a German shepard puppy(as if we needed more dogs)and I thought he was going to cry for happiness.
-
The night before New Years Eve
Well Friday night Pearlkeeper, BLOCHhead and I brought the Matrix#1 over to Uncle Kenny's at about 10:00. We played cards till about 11:00 and then started the movie. After the movie we hung out till 3:00. Pearlkeper said randomly, "I want some pizza!" so Kenny said "Lets go!" and that was that. We showed up at Wal-Mart in P.J.'s except for Josh who had a black trench coat on trying to look bad. We were walking around Wal-Mart acting like dorks and the workers were already giving us suspicious looks when Kenny ran and slid on his belly. Pearlkeeper took off her shoes and slid in her socks and we slid in our shoes. After that we all went to the game area and played games for a while, then got pizza and went back to the house. We cooked the pizza and watched Rambo#1(Which I though was stupid!). We ended up in bed at about 7:00am.
-
New years Eve
We had a big party with family from MI and we stayed up that night till 4:00am playing Texas Hold 'em (and I won all by the way).
-
Now
We have been packing and getting ready for a five day vacation to the beach. It will be nice to get a break from the cold!

4 comments:
Hey,
Go AdvQueen! I need to meet this Kenny person. I really wish I could've seen you guys at Wal Mart. The staff there probably watches the security camera tapes for fun! I absolutely stink at Texas Hold 'Em, but I like it. All of you have a great vacation!
Just a thought, all of you girls need to get blogs. It's a lot of fun.
Zach
Yah! BLOCHhead might get one. I dont think the other girls have the time to keep one up and we only have one computer that us kids can use.
whoa kezz that sounds like the most fun you could have ever that should be illigal :)jk im glad you had good hoildays
BLOCHhead,
Get one, it's fun
zach
Post a Comment