The other day, Mom & Pris went to town to get a few things and while they were out Pris got something for me. A little after they came back, while I was busy in the kitchen, she kept trying to get me to notice it by putting it closer & closer til it was right next to me and I still didn't notice. Finally, I was standing right over it and looked down. It took a second to register that it was actually for me, but when I did everyone started laughing at me for not noticing. It was a Mark Schultz CD I'd been wanting for a while because it has my favorite song on it 'Think of Me'. I thought of another blonde joke Kezzi should have added below.
~
How to give a blonde a gift:
You shove it right in her face, because otherwise she won't even notice(even when you put her name on it & set it right beside her. lol)
~
I guess I really am a blockhead after all:).
Anyway, I just got back from dance. I'm really exited about our perfomance coming up. It's a little bit scary that it's only in March and I have several new parts to learn, but I'm sure it will work out fine.
Tomorow, early in the morning, Pris & I are going to a dance workshop over an hour away. I also heard one of the teachers is really tough, but I hope it wont be too bad.
Well, I'll probably be posting again soon.
~Hope~

2 comments:
hey thats nothing i once triped over a cordless phone
Sounds like something I'd do.
Not a big deal, but the link to your "my family" doesn't work.
It links to: http://http://shadybrookacres.blogspot.com/
where it should link to:
http://shadybrookacres.blogspot.com/
Just thought you might want to know.
Post a Comment